الاثنين، 6 يونيو 2011

Fashion Project:Model Of The Month

I'm thinking of a new project to do what it is is that i will choose a model each month and talk about her,post pictures of her most of the models will be my favorite models. moreover that i will keep doing this for one so i will end up having a set of 12 models, and those will be my Favourite models of the year *_*. I hope you enjoy it. 

Model Of June: NATASHA POLY 
Natasha is a Russian model who was born in July 12 1985.She is really an extraordinary model in terms of her catwalk or signature pose for the cameras she has been on several advertising campaigns such as Gucci and Givenchy she has also been on famous runways like Balmain and Donna Karan.
Natasha was ranked #2 on the top 50 models list <3.





Isn't she just Gorgeous. 
Soso ♡

هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. she is so beautiful
    MaggieW-MW
    maggiew-mw.blogspot.com

    ردحذف
  2. She's one of my all time favorite models! I love it whenever I see her on the runway! xooxoxxoo

    ردحذف
  3. MaggieW: yes she is so stunning <3
    Fashion Cappuccino: she's one of my all time favourites too .
    VIVIENNE:so true
    Thanks for passing by *.*

    ردحذف